*Fierce Siempre*

"There is no excuse NOT TO be fierce!"



Monday, May 24, 2010

Had to do it.....



Last week was my birthday, and while I was swearing up and down that I am in saving mode, and am not going to buy anything that I really dont NEED- I got a new bag! I am in love with the print, colors, and style. Its Jessica Simpson, and it was originally $89.99, but it was 50% off, plus I got an additional % off (chea!), so it ended up being DIRTY CHEAP. Loves it!





PS- Whats in yo bag???

LOL Check mine(s)



  • My fav lippies- Snob and Brave New Bronze by MAC
  • Cinnamint Lip Shine- Bath and Body Works
  • Louie Wallet, Silver Card/Id holder- Target
  • Keys
  • Garage Door Opener
  • Bey Aviators
  • Magic Fluff Comb- me lovey
  • Midnight Pom Body Spray- Bath and Body Works
  • Cammie- Never leave home without it
  • 134 MAC Brush- My fave!
  • React 5 Gum- Its Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment