*Fierce Siempre*

"There is no excuse NOT TO be fierce!"



Sunday, August 1, 2010

OUT AND ABOUTZ

Heres a few flicks of me and the homies out and aboutz.  Check it:



My Black is Beautiful Bronze Goddess Lounge @ the Essence Music Festival.  
These ladies are SOO incredibly talented.  










Me and my bestie (the worlds greatest MUA www.fatimabpromua.com /@fatimabpromua) for my birthday.  


Me lovey



Out at the Taste of Charlotte- You can tell right? LOL My photography skills MUST improve.  I just thought this pic was kinda cute.  Love the fedora- Forever 21.com


Natural Hair flow.  Cute but I do love my "Beyonce" :::Hair whip:::

Me and E Hayes out at THE HOTTEST :::wipes sweat::: party I have EVER been to!  
I wore a blue body con skirt with a drapey tunic from Express that I cinched with a belt from a random.  This pic had me doing 300 crunches a day. Ugh.  I shoulda had my spanx.    



Out with the homies again on a random night.  I wish I would have gotten a pic of the fit this night- I got a lot of compliments and I was just chillin (in heels of course). 

We likes to party.  

UUUGH I NEED A NEW CAMMIE!!!!  MY CAMMIE JUST UPLOADS BLACK PHOTOS.  ANY SUGGESTIONS?  

No comments:

Post a Comment