- Exercise at lease 5 days per week using circuit training that consists of cardio and resistance training.
- NO LIFTING OF HEAVY WEIGHTS!!! Back in the day when I was a REAL athlete, I lifted A LOT. I loved it- But now ---ehh notsomuch. Im going to do more pushups, lunches, squats, and lifts that challenge my body to resist its own weight.
- Eat 5 small meals daily- My problem for years has been waiting to eat 1 large meal-NOT HEALTHY
- Eating more veggies and healthier foods- Im not really a sweet eater -OMG if I were you would have to fork lift me outta here. But I love WHITE FOODS, meaning pastas, breads, etc. So im going to have to really work on eating 100% whole grains.
- NO FAST FOOD (I love taco bell- I dont really eat burgers, but I love me a chicken quesadilla.)
- WATER vs Juices, Sodas, etc.
- Reduce my Spirit intake. Now, I didnt think that this was affecting me, but I think me and Jose will have to hang out less often. Mr Patron was not happy about the breakup either. Im not a lush, but I do love my weekly cocktail (or 2). :::ahem::: this will be a work in progress.
Its Aug 1st, so im just using this date as a reference. Im not giving myself a time limit. As I said before, this needs to be a lifestyle change. Anyone care to join?
By the way, have you guys seen Sunni Diggs lately? She looks fantastic!!! Check some pics i kind of :::ahem::: well stalked her facebook for. LOL. But she looked so fantastic that I had to.....
When I talked to her about her transformation, she stated that her secret was A LOT of HARD WORK!!! And that she was hitting the gym hard. Maybe even 3 times a day. In 9 months, she pulled off over 100 lbs...103 to be exact. And that was a while ago- shes still at it. And looking ohsofabuloso.
Alright then Sunni.