Here's a little "yaket" that I turned up the volume on....Im going to add a few more pieces tho. Im going to line the whole shoulders with those. I wanted to start simple and work my way up. Heres what I did:
1. Found a blazer out thrifting
2. Went to craft store and found accessories for the blaze (buttons, clasps, etc)
3. Got fabric glue
4. Glued those b's on that blaze
Its was really easy, but someone asked me earlier to post the steps. So, welp, there ya go!
This is what I wore to work today:
1. Blaze- (my fave) Thrifted
2. Skinny black jeans- Torrid
3. Ruffled top- Old Navy
4. Necklace- Aldo
5. Black flats- Gucci
Cash, but pro. Cute.
Clearly I decided to stick with a brunette head....
*please excuse the non beat, sweaty face....*
Brunette for now. Im still ichin for that blonde.