*Fierce Siempre*

"There is no excuse NOT TO be fierce!"



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Me gotta Havey

So here is my list of the items you cannot live without this year:
Broach/Pin/Lapels-  Dont know what has gotten into me, but I love a good broach....  



The Jumper
  
A simple cardi

Nautical


The "pinup"- I am really loving this look!  

Crossover (menswear inspired attire)  

Femme- Ruffles, chiffon, crinoline, whatever makes you feel ultra femme....  



Puffs- sleeves, pants, dresses...me lovey!




Vintie- my new obsessi!     


Here is the complete list:

1.  The "pinup"- I am really loving this look!

2.  Nautical

3. BLAAAAZERS!!! 

4. Dare I say it- PJ sparkles....  Accessories, Shoes, frocks- Me lovey!

5.  The Jumper

6. Black tights/leggings

7. A cardi

8. Puffs- sleeves, pants, dresses...me lovey!

9. Femme- Ruffles, chiffon, crinoline, whatever makes you feel ultra femme....

1o. Broach/Pin/Lapels-  Dont know what has gotten into me, but I love a good broach....

11. Vintie- my new obsessi!  

12. Freak-um Frock- oversized but tre tre chic!

12. Crossover (men inspired attire)

13. Grommets 




 Happy Hunting!  Lemme know what the tea is....K?








No comments:

Post a Comment