*Fierce Siempre*

"There is no excuse NOT TO be fierce!"



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Hauls

So I have been randomly shopping in the strangest places- costume shops, hochimin stores, thrifties, and of course the regular malls.  I picked up some cute things.  Check it. I really have been looking for some HUGE nerders....I foundie!  Along with the "Bey" aviators I see her in everywhere.  Me lovey.  

I found this cute buff block and nail file at Bath and Body Works for $1.  You know I threw it in the bag.  I love anything girlie like this.  My friend from work was with me, and he could not understand what the fuss was all about....Guys just dont get it sometimes, yes-its just a file, but its so D cute!  

 Noteworthy Items:
  • Soft Brush- Forever 21 $4
  • Gold Euro Earring set $4
  • Dragon Cuff- Charlotte Russe $12
  • Body Shimmer- Forever 21

See what you can get into over the weekend.  Let me know what ya find.  Smoochies.  

1 comment:

  1. I got the same Forever21 mismatched earrings set!!! I love all your stuff you got!

    ReplyDelete