*Fierce Siempre*

"There is no excuse NOT TO be fierce!"



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Random skittley-winks

So I am at work, and very bored, but not willing to do any more work right now.....so I am dumping my Storm pic folder and dishing out the goodies.
Check it...



Somebody please...

Stop the crying inside of my heart;

AND GET THIS IN MY HAND

NAAAAUUUUUWWWW!!!!
Chanel Jade collection Nail color.....


I know AKA's everywhere are skeeing it all up right now.


On to the next-




Anyone who knows me knows that this is my favorite brush and I will break it out at any moment and at any time for a quick dusting.....



Here is my daily survival kit:

MAC brush #134

Mac Stylistics Lipstick in Soft Pout

MAC Creamsheen Glass in Boy Bait (MY ABFAV)

MAC Creamsheen in Cream Cup

Whats on my face/cheeks/eyes:

MAC studio Sculpt- NW40 (BY FAR my favorite foundie)

MAC Cremeblend Blush in Optimistic Orange (Lilyland collection)

MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder (ugh...i die for it)

Mac Paints in Bamboom (on the lid)

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara (Maam...Immedi)

In other news-


Found these tasties at Off 5th in Concord Mills.....I have recently had this horrible habit of just grabbing my size and jetting to the counter, when alas.....the price tag was the upper register. Me no likey.....I will be watching out for the faux version.....Maam!




I was in the bathroom playing around.....I usually dont like to wear my hair back unless it is in a bun....but I loved the makeup.....snaps for the lashes!


SHUT UP! (Little Richard voice) LOL Me with no makey....I had a REAL microderm.....Left my skin feeling great, but very tender. I will go again though! Next time I will be STACKING services....LOL. *TING* I hear a spa day! Snaps to Urban Skin Solutions! You can schedule their services here: http://www.urbanskinofcharlotte.com/


***Side note- I randomly watched the Little Richard movie recently, and have a new love for his crazy behind....I cant stop saying "SHUT UP!" in that crazy high cracky register he has going on. He's like the gay-but-not-out-of-the-closet male version of sasha fierce....Richard Fierce. Yes. That is all.



*Sigh* I love these glasses!!!! They are so funny to me. I was sitting at the table sans glasses, slipped them on while my friend wasnt looking. When she looked up, this is what she saw....They will be making another upcoming appearance for a shoot I am working on.


Definitely having ANOTHER Ashley Fierce moment.....Got these glasses along with my huge nerders at the kiosk in the mall for $20....I love them....I usually dont do Avi's because my cheeks are HUGE and my face is so big....they get lost in the cheeks. Snaps to the kidd!

Happy Tuesday! Is it Friday yet? Is it too early for a cocktail? Im just sayin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment